For the application please follow the link below;
https://www.cmas.org/apnoea/2-4.10.2021-cmas-tssf-4th-kas-baska-free-diving-world-cup-outdoor-kas-antalya the application forms are available to download.
For the individual licensing please read carefully:
There will be an online registration here https://www.sportdata.org/cmas/set-online/index.php?active_menu=home
Please log in and apply for the event after than the athletes can subscribe and pay for the license.
There are instructional videos from the webmaster.
and some useful info.
- THIS TIME WE ARE CHANGING THE HOTEL AS MORE QUALIFIED HOTEL IN PENISULA WIT A GOOD VIEW, LOCATION, BEACH, AND QUALITY OF ROOMS SERVING ONLY FOR US. AND MOST IMPORTANT; UNLESS IT IS ASKED ESPECIALLY WE WILL TRY TO MAKE ONE ROOM FOR EACH AHTLETE WITH A FRENCH BED. SO EVERYBODY WILL STAY IN A SINGLE ROOM AND MOST ARE IN VILLAS SOME ALSO WILL HAVE PRIVATE POOLS IN FRONT OF THEM. PLEASE SEE:
Application for the competitions should be done at the technical meeting to be done at 29th September 2021.
The payments to be done via bank transfer to below TSSF Account transfer or on registration :
TEB TÜRK EKONOMİ BANKASI
ACCOUNT HOLDER: TÜRKİYE SUALTI SPORLARI FEDERASYONU
EURO IBAN NO : TR140003200000000066638475
SWIFT CODE : TEBUTRIS
The payments will be refunded in case of a force-major (such as Pandemy) bans the running of championship.
Please note that the payment to be done as:
• 75 Euro per discipline (includes the T-shirt for the competition and right to attend the selected discipline’s competition.)
OPTION-1: If the participant wants to make full registration such as, accommodation, transfers etc. Please follow the link:
OPTION-2: We can provide if you want, 35 Euro per Person for two ways transfer from & to Dalaman Airport.
- As subject to change according to the latest status of pandemy on the month of COVID-19, teams (all members) are expected to bring a test report taken from an authorised authority within last 72 hours of competition (or training days) as ”negative”.
- The event is open to the athletes aged 18 and over.
- Turkish Underwater Sports Federation (TUSF), CMAS, the Competition Director, Competition Officers and the Technical Delegates are not responsible for accidents or damage caused to people and personal effects before, during or after the competition. The organizer ensures the presence of medical assistance.
- The rules of competitions applied will be : CMAS OUTDOOR Rules_CA-212 2021/01
- All participating athletes shall accept and follow the international rules of WADA.
- Athletes must be in possession of :
– Valid CMAS Apnea sports licence;
– ID document.
Athletes that fail to provide the above documents will not be allowed to take part in the competitions, and their participation fee will not be refunded.
- Classifications and Prize-giving shall be performed in agreement with CMAS Procedures.